A Birthday and a Walk

A Happy Birthday shout out to Mama Linda!!
I love this picture of her talking to Beau.
He's so lucky to know his great grandma!


Hopefully you're having the best time on your birthday get-away!
We are all so lucky to have you in our lives.
We love you!


Sister Kloe May Beck's days can be long.
She is learning lots.
Last night she prayed over the food in French.
It was beautiful.
Sometimes during Sister Beck's afternoon break Kevin takes her for a walk.


Or maybe it's the other way around :)
These two have spent lots of time together since Kloe moved home from school.
I think Kevin will have some serious Sister Beck withdrawals when she leaves.


Some nights we take Sister Beck on an evening walk.
By 8pm she is ready to get off the computer!!!



I saw this sign a few weeks ago and had to have it.
I hope it's a reminder to our family to have the courage to trust Christ and share what they know about Him.


Meg sent us these photos last night...


What I wouldn't give to just sit and talk with him like we always used to do.



Jax and Aubs wedding day.
My Dad had been really sick and we were all so grateful he felt well enough to come.
And that pic of me is a gem.


This may have been taken the day my dad lost one of my brother Rick's very expensive fishing poles.
It slipped right out of his hands and went to the bottom of the lake.


We all miss him so much.


Popular Posts