Dear Beau Bear and Logie Bear

Just thinking about these babies of mine!


So I thought I'd write them a little note from Gwama Becky...

Dear Beau Bear and Logie Bear.
I miss you both SO SO much!
It was very fun to see you a few weeks ago and we had lots of good times hiking, bowling, going for walk/bike rides and playing Just Dance on the Wii.
Beau, you are such a great swimmer!  I'm so proud of you and can't believe you are almost done with your first year of Preschool!
Logan, my favorite memory of our trip was watching you play in the rain and jump in the puddles.  Your fearlessness is a gift your gwama wasn't given so I will live vicariously through you.  I miss your snuggles and all that energy!
Since I wasn't able to go swimming and paddle boarding with you boys at the lake, I had Gooey fix these pictures so I wouldn't have to miss out completely.
How do you like gwama's goggles?
Can you spy Uncle Dakota??


Can't wait for our adventures this Summer!
Love you both so much, and mom and dad too!
XOXO
Gwama Becky


If you need some good news from Jesus, his prophet shared this message last year and I am doing it!


Popular Posts