Bahamas

We started off the new year right with the Homemade Gourmet Bahamas trip!


Trading snow for sun is THE BEST!
Kevin's beard is the best too!


This is where we stayed.
It looked like a big cruise ship.
We could see the cruise ships way out at sea from our window.



Here's all the ladies who qualified for the trip!
Only a handful of us brought our husbands.


We had some group activities and classes here and there.



We golfed and went on a horseback ride on the beach (no pics of that, but it was great!).


I don't really golf, but Kevin does.



We loved all our beach reading.
The water was extra blue.
And Kev and I sported our winter tans.




If you were wondering, Domino's is in the Bahamas.
I love me a Hawaiian Domino's pizza.
Reminds me of my college days with Shelley, Marilee and Shauna in Dorm 42.
On the weekends we'd splurge and split two small Domino's pizzas between the four of us.
We were all very much the poor college students and very frugal so pizza delivery was a splurge.


My girl Trish Nord came on the trip (the only other director in Utah).
She is so much fun!



The trip was so much fun!
I'm so grateful Kevin could come with me.
Not long after the trip we got some sad news.
Homemade Gourmet's CEO feels that the company is growing too fast so they are restructuring everything.
It doesn't look good for the newer directors like Trish, my sister Tricia and myself :(.

Comments

Popular Posts