A Bell Pepper

Made it through another great weekend.
I thought I'd teach a girl to fish and show Kloe how to do her own taxes...


But something went very wrong and her tax bill was crazy high.
Didn't seem right.
So I took over, started over, and her bill came out 2/3's lower.
Phew.
We can try to teach her to fish again in a few years.


Aunt Megan stopped by.
She brought me my favorite bread, delicious Thai food and bonded with her nieces.
Fun fact: In the past year I've tried Thai, Indian and Mediterranean food for the first time (and many times since) and LOVE it all.


Kevin and Garren geeking out over Kevin's latest turkey call.
Kevin's hunting goal for the year is to see that Garren gets a turkey.


Emmy started feeling baby girl this week!
I was sure I would capture the moment Garren first felt her, but she's only the size of a bell pepper so maybe she needs a few more days to grow.
We look forward to every Sunday when Emmy tells us what size fruit she is.

Popular Posts