Getting Ready
You know you have kids when...
There was not one marshmallow to be found in the entire box.
Yesterday was dress up like a book character day at preschool and little brother wanted in on the fun too!
Aren't they so cute!!
I can't stand it.
I've spent the week getting ready to teach Monday.
In addition to observing classes, I went to a training and then escaped to the cabin for a few days where I worked on my lessons. I also got some time with my bestie. Marci came up for a night. It's been forever since we've seen each other so it was good to catch up. We didn't go to bed until after 1am--which we never do since we are old ladies now and both such early risers. I'm so grateful for the 40 years she's been my friend.
I second everything President Nelson said.
The Priesthood power is real and I've watched the blessings flow into my life and the life of others as I've accessed it.

