Whatever Happens...

Monday I got to visit with one of my favorite friends.
Daryl and I get together about twice a year to catch up.
She even has a note on her iPad about our family, so she can keep up with us.
We’ve been friends now for 10 years!
During this visit she told me all about her and Hank’s humanitarian mission to Asia.
They traveled to 16 countries over two years.


I have a handful of people in my life who are dealing with some really tough things.
They’ve been on my mind and in my prayers all week.
I choose to just keep thinking this thought for them and for our family with the things that are out of our control...


He always will be, if we let Him. 


We made it to Arizona.
Loved the new Salt Lake Airport!
It is beautiful, and what everyone told us about how far you have to walk to get to your gate was spot on.
So. Much. Walking.


Popular Posts