We ❤️ Sister McElreath
Our Kara leaves for her mission to Yakima, Washington today!
We had a farewell dinner for her Sunday.
She requested watermelon
and breakfast.
The girl loves all the watermelon!
She also loved the at home MTC!
We loved hearing all about it.
We sent Sister McElreath off with favorite things about Kara and a little advice.
A few favorites...
She isn't afraid to share her faith, even before she was a missionary
She brightens up the room when she walks in
She's enthusiastic about life
She's the "ultimate hype girl"
Everything's more fun with Kara
She is SO FUNNY
I love the way she can take really hard things and use those experiences to grow and be stronger in her faith.
A little advice...
If you get a hard companion--serve serve serve them
I forgot to tell her what I told Jax and Estabon before their missions--eat a fruit or vegetable every chance you get, especially if it's green.
These two are going to miss each other so much!
Love you Kara BAE.
We are all SO proud of you and will miss you so much!

