Seattle

Kevin and I escaped to Seattle for a few days to see my sister Natalie and her family.
We brought the little one with us.



We had so much fun bumming around Seattle and hanging with Natalie and Danial.


We went to the Seattle Temple, shopped at Pikes Market, rode up the Space Needle and bought some scalped tickets for a Mariner's game.



My niece Makenzie was a big fan of Kevin.
All the babies love Kevin.


Natalie and Daniel have a huge gospel library.
I was looking through their books and this one caught my eye.

I have been a little off for a while.
Kind of in a motherhood funk.
I began reading this in Seattle and loved it so much Natalie gave it to me.
It's been an answer to a prayer I don't know that I ever verbally offered.
Daryl is giving me a whole new perspective on homemaking.
I am so grateful to have found this book!


These two cousins had some fun together!


Speaking of cousins.
We call these three the triplets.
Kaitlynn and Karter (twins) love Kloe and she loves them.
They are five months apart.
They play so cute together.


We had our annual Sollis family reunion at the Sollis family cabin!
My little ones loved BINGO!
We missed Grandma Emmy, our favorite BINGO caller.
She has dementia and is in a care center. :(


Grandma Dee Dee was able to join us!
She's the oldest and in the best health of all my grandmas.


This is the last week of Summer.
It's been a winner!

Popular Posts