Ice Fishing 🎣

As a kid, I found January's to be kind of a bummer.
My sister's, Tricia and Natalie both have birthdays in January, so there was always cake to look forward too, but after all the excitement between Halloween and Christmas, January was usually a bummer.


As a mom though, I have come to LOVE the month of January.
I welcome the month of nothing going on and spend it recuperating from all the fun.
I do not like January weather.
Which is why having nowhere to go really works well for me.
My home is one of my favorite places to be.


My Kevin loves to get out and be in God's country.
Even when it's freezing country.
He took the boys ice fishing and I couldn't believe what troopers they were.


They love to get out and be in God's country too.
And they love ANYTHING that involves dad.


We had fun loving one another on Valentines Day...


We celebrated 9 years of Jackson on February 21st!


9 things I love about Jackson
1- He is a fun big brother, so cute with his sisters and brother
2- He's smart.  I think he's already smarter than me.
3- He is easy going
4- He has a quick whit and fun sense of humor, I love to hear him laugh
5- He has a big heart
6- He's a team player
7- He is a great helper
8- He is kind
9- He's ambitious


Emmy had her first Violin Federation and earned a "Superior" rating.
We are so proud of her.
She practiced for months and memorized two Suzuki songs.


Last Fall I started working part-time with a new company, Homemade Gourmet.
I recently became a director and went to Texas for their new director training.
They are all about family values, and I'm all about family values, so we are a good fit.
It was such a fun week and I am loving working with them!


The kids are loving it too!
The company makes all sorts of food mixes--just add a few ingredients and you have a quick yummy meal!
They also have desserts.
The kids love the chocolate chip cheesecake dip and as you can see by Dakota's face, the brownie pie is a family favorite!

Popular Posts