Homemade Gourmet ❤️

I mentioned a few months ago, I joined a company called Homemade Gourmet last Fall.
My sister Trish found it in Texas and loved it so much I decided to work with her.
The photo below was taken at our new director training.
The woman in front in the khaki jacket is Tami VanHoy, the founder.
Most of the food mixes we sell are her family recipes.
She's a fantastic cook!


The business model was very similar to Mary Kay but the product was food rather than make-up, which was a much better fit for me.
I took all my Mary Kay learning and ran with it.
I became a director in just a few months and had so much fun training and helping my team and some of Tricia's team who lived in Utah.


I wish I could remember this lady's name.
She trained on time management and taught about how to be the engine rather than the caboose in your business and in your life.
I've implemented her planning techniques and they are magic!
I have met so many great friends in this business.
The lady to my left is Trish Nord.  She and I are the only directors in Utah and it's been fun working together and helping each other out!


Some of my best friends came to work with me...Lisa on my left (below) and Kevin's cousin Jenny on my right.
Since Trish lives near the Homemade Gourmet headquarters in Dallas, several of us flew out to their annual training and awards ceremony and we all stayed with Trish!
We had the best time!



Trish and I both qualified for a trip to the Bahamas, but my awesome sister gave Kevin her trip since she was having a baby and couldn't go.
She's the best!



In other news we are back to doing some updating to our house.
Papa Tom, Dakota and I have been painting the bedrooms, putting in new baseboards, and Kevin pulled up the carpet. I've spent hours scraping paint so we can use the parquet wood floors.


Scraping those floors took me FOREVER, but totally worth the effort.
I can't believe we didn't cover them when we sprayed the house white when we first moved in.
Actually I can't believe we covered them with carpet.
They are so beautiful!


Didn't Kloe and Emmy's room turn out so cute!



Popular Posts