Look Who's 10!

Look who turns 10 today!!
I can't stand the way time is speeding by so quickly!


Remember when she dressed up like Minnie and wore cute little headbands every day...


Hopefully she'll give me a mini-me of her one day.
I want a mini-me of all my kids, actually.


We have dropped the ball for a while with the kid's date nights.
Lilly reminded me repeatedly it was her turn, so I got my act together and put it on the calendar.
If it's on the calendar, it usually happens.
Unless I forget to look at the calendar :)


She wanted to see The War With Grandpa and smuggle in Chick Fil A for dinner.




Turns out, we were the only three in the theater.


Lilly pretended she was security, walking up and down the isles every so often, making sure everything was in order.
I love that she's still a kid.


Lilly's celebrating the double digits with Einstein bagels for breakfast and waffles for dinner.
Later tonight she gets to choose a date to take her to the play, The Littlest Mermaid.
Love you so much Miss Lilly!

PS I did get invited to teach a practicum at Corner Canyon!
I'll be evaluated and if they think I'm a good fit I'll student teach at a local high school seminary in the Fall
.

Comments

Popular Posts