The Perk

Our Kara gave her farewell talk Sunday.
She spoke about Jesus and did such a great job.
We love this girl so much!


Tuesday night Kevin, Kloe and I went to see her set apart as a missionary.
I loved watching her put on her missionary name tag.
I hope the people in Yakima who get the privilege of meeting Kara realize how lucky they are.


The girls like to customize their contact info on my phone.
Can you tell?



Both Kloe's best friend's started their MTC training this week.
Needless to say, it's been a little emotional for Kloe May.


Kloe did a great job taking these mission pictures for Nick.


Kara's MTC lasts three weeks and Nick's, six.
The perk of at home MTC is you can still see your friends sometimes, so that works out well for all of them.


Speaking of Kloe.
If anyone knows of any good temp jobs, let me know!
Kloe's trying to find something until she leaves in April.

Comments

Popular Posts