I Touched a Mouse

Yesterday, I was sweeping the garage.
There was something in between the fridge and freezer.
The lighting was bad and it looked like a piece of material, or maybe paper.
I couldn't get it with the broom so I reached down to move it with my hand and when I saw the tail I knew, it wasn't a piece of material or paper.


I screamed like a girl.
And then ran in the house and washed my hand 12 times.
It was traumatic.
I can't unfeel or unsee it.
I'm scarred.
Maybe for life.
I don't even know how long it had been there.
It was pretty stiff.


Moving on.
Kloe has been watching the mission safety videos.
Some of those are traumatic too.
She's also been learning about her mission presidents and the Paris temple presidency.
She feels like she knows them already.
So much so, that when she found out the Temple Presidency was getting released she got all misty and said, "I'm really gonna miss them".


Our Sister McElreath survived a week of MTC training and is loving it!

Comments

Popular Posts