Round 4

Yesterday Kevin took the girls for round 4 of testing.


Lilly came down with symptoms a few days ago and has been miserable.
Janie had half a symptom for like an hour and Kloe figured she might as well get tested again too.
I don't think we'll ever get Lilly to agree to another test.
This time they stuck the Q-tip all the way to her brain.
She was pretty traumatized.
All three tested negative.
Makes no sense for Lilly.
Oh well.


I have a lingering sinus headache from the covid that is kicking my butt.
I don't feel like doing anything.
Except play Rummikub and watch the West Wing with Kevin.
We tracked it down on HBO Max, so we've been back in business.
I definitely don't feel like cooking or blogging.
I told Kev and the girls, I've been cooking for the family for almost 28 years.
I'm sick of it.
And then I went and made mushroom rice, salsa verde salad and homemade chicken nuggets for dinner.
My motto these days is "Do it anyway", since I don't feel like doing anything.


The girls are still quarantined since Gracie tested positive last Thursday.
This has turned into the longest Christmas break ever.

Popular Posts