Around These Parts

We survived the better part of the week.
Started it off right with a Sollis Family Zoom family night!
There are a bunch of us.


We had family join us from 6 states!
Our biggest Sollis FHE yet!
Mama Jan announced the new 2021 family theme...
Such a beautiful blessing from our prophet.
The family song is Count Your Many Blessings.
There aren't many things worse than trying to sing via zoom, so we skipped that part, but I sing it in my head all the time.


We are still dealing with the Covid around these parts.
Kevin went to the testing ground for the third time, to have Janie and Lilly tested.
They were both negative.
Gracie tested for the third time yesterday and finally, 9 days after her symptoms began, she tested positive.
I am doing much better, but I can't be on my feet long without getting light headed.
And it's the strangest thing not to be able to smell anything.
Kevin and Gracie are both doing better too.
Definitely not 100% though.


Jenna sent me the temple pictures yesterday!
I'm still sorting through them, but here's a few, lots more to come!



This baby may have been the star of the show!

Popular Posts