First Timers
Last Tuesday Kev and I tackled the rest of the tile backsplash in the kitchen.
Our timing was perfect, since later that night the Covid hit.
BEFORE...
I was dreading tiling around the window.
It seemed very complicated and I wanted full tiles on each side, but couldn’t get my brain to stop cramping long enough to figure it out.
So I just started working from right to left, and hoped for the best.
So far so good.
Kevin had the worst job ever.
Running a tile saw in the winter is cold, wet and miserable and he just kept at it for over 8 hours.
We picked a complicated tile for first timers, but it was worth it.
Once we started we had to finish, so around 6pm he pulled out the flood light.
I was just praying he wouldn’t cut a finger off.
We got lucky!
Both sides of the windows ended up with full tiles.
It turned out amazing!!
Can’t wait to show you the finished kitchen!
i also can’t wait to celebrate my favorite son-in-law! Today’s his birthday and I hope he has a great day quarantining with his wife :).

