She Had All of Us Rolling

Kev and I planned to spend Saturday working on Grandpa Keith's house.
But the day did not go as planned.
Kloe has had some issues with her tail bone for the last week or so.
It got so bad that she couldn't sit.
She woke up in terrible pain and with new symptoms so we googled them and realized there was no home remedy of mine that would fix it, so she and I went to the ER.


This is one of those times where I won't go into details.
If you know Kloe, maybe she'll tell you.
In normal times, Kevin would have been here with us.
But Covid times mean you can only have one parent, so I asked Kloe if she'd rather have me or her dad take her.
As you can see, she picked her mom and I am so glad she did.
Despite the horrible procedures, she was hilarious.


She just kept cracking jokes about the entire thing.


The docs told her she could use her phone as a distraction, so she took pictures of them.
I sat by her head and held her hand and tried to distract her with the details of Dakota and Jenna's wedding dinner we'll be having later this week.
I don't think it really worked.


We spent four hours in the hospital.
We were both so glad to get her home.
While Kloe napped, Kev and I went to work at Grandpa Keith's for a few hours.
We gave ourselves several high-fives.
The place is looking SO GOOD.


Later that night, when we gathered for family prayer, Kloe gave her Dad and sisters a play by play of her time at the hospital.  She had all of us ROLLING.  Her description of everything was so funny!
What isn't funny was how miserable she's been, but hopefully going forward she'll feel better.


Kev and I did get that wall of tile up last Wednesday!



It was actually so fun to do and it looks amazing!
There's still a glitch with part of the counter so we have to wait for the installers to come back for the 5th time before we can lay the rest of it.


We also put in a bathroom floor that day...



I'll post pictures of the finished product soon!

Popular Posts