I Think I'm Ready

Miss Emmy turned 5 on June 18th!
Turning 5 means she gets to go to Kindergarten and she LOVES IT!


Jackson had to have a bunch of dental work done.
He even went to an oral surgeon to have one of his molars extracted.  The root was attached to the bone so he had to be put out.  
I had Kevin take him, it was too much for me to handle.  
Jackson is a trooper and sailed through all of it.


I love that Jax and Emmy love school, but I do not love making the three trips to school each day.  It takes about 30 minutes each trip.  But having a quiet afternoon has been nice.  Dakota and I read books and then we take a nap!


This is Emmy's Kindergarten teacher, Ms Christensen.
We love her, Jackson had her too.
Emmy did a class presentation on Chile (thanks to Uncle Stevie for helping her!).


Dakota is the best!
Such a happy little guy.
Taking a bath in Grandma Moon's tub.
It's the perfect size for the little ones!


I'm due in a few weeks!
I finally kicked the bronchitis that hit me earlier this Summer.  I got pretty run down not being able to sleep so my PVC's got bad again, but I've been making it a priority to take care of myself and I'm doing much better, so I think I'm ready to have this baby!

Popular Posts