Christmas 2001

This baby!
We all love her so much!
She's such a little sweetheart.
And no, she never misses a meal :)
She actually pukes a lot after her feeds, but you'd never know it.


Our holidays were perfect.
We went to Malad for Christmas Eve to celebrate my birthday.
The kids love to visit the farm and their great grandparents!
This year Aunt Jill and Craigs family were there, along with my Aunt Jeri and some of her family.
Uncle Craig read the Christmas story while the kids acted it out.
Jackson was so excited about his big present under grandpa's tree, until he opened it up and saw it was pajamas.


Kevin surprised me with flowers and a freezer for my birthday.
I guess I'm truly an adult because I couldn't have been more excited about that freezer!


We've started a tradition of having a special family Christmas/New Years dinner by candlelight.
The kids love it.



2001 has been our biggest year yet.
So grateful for all our many blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts