50 Years
This week was extra special!
Both Kev and my parents celebrated 50 years of marriage!
My parent's were married December 16th.
And just look what they started!
The picture is actually outdated.
I think we've added seven or more to the mix.
Dave and Linda celebrated 50 years yesterday.
They were married the day after my parents, both in the Salt Lake Temple.
And here's what they started...
Plus Logan and Jenna!
So grateful for both our parents!
In other news, Kev and I are in the home stretch.
Turns out the tile we ordered is the wrong color and size, so it's going back.
We are replacing it with this...
I'm not sure what happened to the doorbell cover.
I searched and searched and they were all the wrong size.
So I asked my neighbor Dave, who's a wiz with the wood working, if he could build me one.
I left to run some errands and when I got back he had finished it.
It turned out so cute!
I painted the birds to match the front and back door.
Stay tuned for a little wood project Garren has in the works!

