The Day Was Perfect

This is my friend Diane.
She's my neighbor and we work together.
Our boss told us she'd give us each a bonus if we'd have our babies on the same day.
So we did!


Katherine and Kloe :)


This baby is a dream
Seriously, the perfect baby.
She is a great little eater (if you can't tell).
Rarely cries.
So good natured.
Great sleeper.
She definitely knows her mom and I love that!
Kloe has such a pleasant disposition.
She brings more of heaven into our home.


We blessed her yesterday and the day was perfect.
Kevin blessed her with health, patience, and that she'd be a good example.
He blessed her to have a close relationship with her Heavenly Father and to one day be sealed in the temple, which he followed up with, "as that has meant so much to your mother and me".  I thought that was a sweet thing to say.  Our temple sealing means everything to us.





Popular Posts