49 Will Be Even Better!
Happy Birthday to me!!
I never guessed being 48 could be so fun, so I can only assume 49 will be even better!
I'm excited to share two podcasts with you!
My sister Tricia interviewed me on her Wisdom With Trish podcast.
The episode goes live today.
We talk about Baby Kevin and my faith in God and faith in his plan.
You can find it HERE or on whatever podcast forum you listen to.
I mentioned a while back that I was working on a podcast.
I have recorded my book as a podcast to make it free and easily accessible.
I also added commentary to several of the chapters, giving a little more background and details.
I initially began writing this book as therapy for me.
As time went on, I felt like my Father in Heaven wanted me to share my story.
There was one moment in particular, where he made that very clear.
I talk more about it in the commentary following chapter 12, the "Believe" chapter.
Publishing a book is a lot of work.
Finding a publisher can be challenging.
I've learned that finding a Christian publisher is very challenging.
Many aren't accepting submissions.
Others won't take short story submissions (my word count puts me in that category).
And most want an author who will write multiple books--mine is kind of a one and done.
So I was prayerful about where to go from here, and God told me to record Too Perfect for This Life as a podcast.
So I did.
You can listen to it HERE.
Feel free to share it with anyone who is grieving or needing a little more Jesus and hope in their lives.
It's also FREE on Kindle through Monday.
Just click on this link and choose "Buy Now" and the book will be free at checkout.

