The Perfect Friend
What a special night Friday was!
It was a birthday I'm sure Kara will never forget, and neither will I.
How bout that darling Vera temple bag we gifted her :)
Kara, thanks for inviting us to be a part of such a special night!
We love you!
When Kloe and Kara met over seven years ago, I liked Kara immediately.
She was kind, happy and fun--and so funny!
They still constantly crack each other up.
The perfect friend for Kloe at the perfect time.
One of the things they have in common is managing their anxiety.
Kloe's always appreciated that Kara "gets it" and I think Kara feels the same way about Kloe.
It's been great watching them grow up together and it's exciting they'll get to experience missions together.
Speaking of missions.
Kloe is immersing herself in all things France.
Kevin bought him one of these and Kloe ended up putting it together.
I'm told it was a real pain.
But it's so cute!
Friday afternoon we took the girls to the "movie" version of A Christmas Carol.
I haven't seen the Hale production in so many years.
I loved it.
I especially loved watching it in my heated recliner.
Hale doesn't have those.
Aaaaand, just a little throw back to Kloe and Kara's Miranda days.
You may not know what I'm talking about, but the twins will ;)

