A Big Month

February was a big month for us!
We found out we are expecting a baby in October!
We took the kids to Disneyland and the beach--it was their first time and they loved it!
And we closed on the purchase of Harman's Towing!
Sadly, I don't have pictures of any of these events, but I do have one of our ultrasound we had on May 15th!
We decided to find out the gender of this baby and it's a girl!!
Emmy, especially, is so excited!


My job is going well, it's been time consuming, but I've streamlined things and should be able to trim my workload to just an hour or two every day within the next few weeks.
I've been hiring editors and working on a big editing project myself with an estate planning book, Don't Die Before You Read This.  The author, Dan Nigito, has already sold a bunch of copies, so I've been extra busy finishing it up.

I was released in April as the Young Women's counselor and called to be a gospel doctrine teacher.  I was shocked!  I'll be teaching every other week.  I loved teaching Relief Society, but the thought of teaching Gospel Doctrine is daunting.  But, it will definitely be a good opportunity to learn more from the scriptures.

We waited to tell the kids about the baby until I was 16 weeks pregnant.  They are all so excited!  Emmy thinks we should name the baby Brenda and Jackson likes Tyler (that was before we found out it's a girl).

Things are good with the business.
Between running the towing and repo companies, Kevin is so busy!  But he's happy and loving the work.  

The kids are great!
They LOVED having their dad home for the couple of months before we bought the business.  He spoiled them.


Speaking of spoiling, Kevin's family spoils them every year for Easter and this year was no exception!
Easter egg hunt, new Easter clothes, and Easter baskets!




Popular Posts