We 🧡 Fall at the Cabin

There aren't many things better than Fall at the cabin!


Naps at the cabin run a close second!


The kids had lots of cousin time!


We took our Christmas card pictures while we were there.


How about that pose from Emmy...


Every Fall we try to get together at the cabin with my mom's family.
It is always so fun!


Especially when Grandma and Grandpa Moon are able to come!
Grandpa rarely leaves the farm, so when he does it's a treat!
We never know if he's coming or not until the very last minute.


The kids loved Halloween!
Dakota understood what was going on this year and loved every minute.


Cutest little pumpkin!


My family and extended family had a fast for me and my headaches and other health issues a few weeks ago.  I've seen a definite improvement since the fast and I'm so grateful.
I'm beginning to feel like I could have another baby.


I'm enjoying my new job!
I have learned that working at home with kids is tricky so I get up at 4 and work until 7am.  Then I work while the kids are napping and an hour or so at night if I can.  As long as I'm in bed between 9-10 I have no trouble getting up.

Comments

Popular Posts