The Family Airport Uber Driver

We (and by we I mean Kara and her mom, Lilly, Janie, Gracie and I) kicked off our holiday season with The Forgotten Carols movie!


This was the first time Kara, Janie and Lilly had seen it.
Lilly announced afterwards that it's her new favorite movie.  Janie loved it and Kara cried through the whole thing.  Gracie and I are bummed Michael McClain doesn't have his music on Spotify.  We had the CD and it was in the CD player in the car that Dakota totaled :(


I'm the family airport Uber driver.
Megan really takes advantage of my services.
She's a traveler.
I dropped her and her friends off at the new Salt Lake Airport.
It was so fun!
You go up a big ramp to the drop off and you feel like you're at one of those big city fancy airports.
I need to fly somewhere so I can see inside.


Miss Kara hasn't stopped smiling since she got her mission call last week.
And how cute is that dress?
She said I could borrow it.


And you know it's gonna be a good day when your mask matches your outfit.

Comments

Popular Posts