Patience

The other day my sister Kimmy asked if she could coach me.  She needed to get a quick coaching session in before her class the next day.  
So we connected on Zoom and I talked to her about someone who was really bugging me.


A few minutes into the conversation she mentioned she had her best friend with her.
It just so happened that I had my best friend with me too!
Speaking of my best friend,
Last week Kloe sent me this song about him and I love it.


We had a painful, but great session.
She says all the things I don't want to hear, but need to hear.
I thought about our conversation that night and the next morning during my scripture study.
I was reminded for like the 10 millionth time that I need to be more patient, especially with people.
I like this definition of patience...


And I like this one even more...


I'm not always great at accepting things and sometimes people as they are, but I can be persuaded to tolerate them until I can accept them.

Popular Posts