Snow for Christmas!

Dakota was a big fan of Christmas...


Until he wasn't :(
It's tough being two.


Around the time Kevin began the process of buying Harman's, I was really feeling like it was time for another baby.  I talked to Kevin about it and he basically thought I was crazy.  His response, "This is the worst possible time".  I couldn't disagree with him.  My headaches are getting better but still not great, Kevin is buying a business.  Life is hectic.  Still though, I knew it was time, so I prayed that God will help Kevin to know that too.  About a week later he came to me and said, "Yep, there's another one."  
It's nice to have his full support :)


This kid did not know what to think about the bearded man.


Mama Jan has had some rough days!
She got really sick and ended up in the hospital with thousands of gall stones.
She had her gall bladder removed and is feeling so much better.


Love his cute little hand holding onto Papa Dave's arm.


Here's a fun fact!
Kevin set a goal some time ago to have his own business by the time he turned 30.
He wrote "Have my own business before I'm 30", on a post-it and put it on his desk at work.
When he wrote it down, he had no idea what business that would be.
He'll be 29 1/2 when he signs the papers to buy Harman's in February!


Every year for my birthday I ask for snow.
I rarely get it, but this year I did!
Snow for Christmas!
Jackson woke up not feeling great so instead of going to Malad to celebrate, we stayed home and had a candle light birthday dinner.  The kids opened their pj's and Rummikub!  They love that game!
We put the kids to bed at 8 and Kev and I watched Shanghi Noon.
We spent Christmas with Kevin's family in the morning and my family in the evening.
The kids were spoiled and came home worn out!

Popular Posts