Cute Little Buddies

Just getting in a little gospel study before Beau left for preschool.


He goes to school with the cutest bunch of kids--and they are all little boys!


This kid is a lover!
A very busy lover.


He's constantly on the go.
And he reminds me of a little frog.
Even in the tub, he doesn't sit, he just squats.


The boys LOVE to read.
So we went shopping for some books to add to their Halloween collection.
I thought Logan would like this one with the finger puppet.


He looked through it, shook his head and gave it back to me.
I think the little pumpkin puppet creeped him out.
But he LOVED this one!


I would not have guessed that.
Good thing I had them there to pick.


Beau loves his baby brother.
They are pretty cute little buddies.





The highlight of the trip may have been watching Beau chase down the chicken that got loose and then drag her back to the coop.  So funny!

Comments

Popular Posts