Nervou-cited

Lilly came with me to Mesa last week!
She hadn't been on an airplane since she was four.


She was very nervou-cited to fly!


I was a little nervous she'd get plane sick since she's still prone to getting car sick, but she did great and she loved the airplane ride!
Mike, the nicest 72 year old grandpa from Orem, sat next to us and he and I talked missionary work, ministering and family history for over an hour.
Lilly thought it was funny that I talked so much with someone I'd never met.
I guess I can thank my parents for that.
Both my mom and my dad can get a person to tell them their life story after only talking with them a few minutes.


We were SO excited to squeeze these little lovers!





Lilly was excited to see her nephews and her cousins!
Uncle Bobby heated up the pool just for her :)


The morning after we arrived I took Jax and Aubrey to the airport for a love trip to Kentucky.
They were telling me they haven't gotten away alone since their honeymoon--which was pretty short.
They were due for a get-away!

Comments

Popular Posts