This Old House

This old house was the home Grandma Linda grew up in.


They've been renting it out since Linda's parents, Grandma and Grandpa Keith died.
When their renter moved out in August they decided to make some improvements on the house and I begged offered to be the project manager.
Over the past several weeks we've been working on the outside of the house.
Mike fixed the sprinklers, did the landscaping, and a bunch of other little improvements.
Zaim replaced the roof.
Deon fixed some trim and installed new gutters.
Sean repaired the bathtub.
Jessica helped with design plans, picking out paint, light fixtures, and 
a quartz counter top (wait til you see the awesome original kitchen cabinets!)
Dave will replace the windows in November.
Home Depot will deliver new appliances.
Kevin fertilized the lawn and replaced the light fixture and hardware.
Becky scraped, sanded, and painted the trim, awnings, front and garage doors.


My dad let me borrow his ladder and some of his tools ;)


Don't let that smile fool you.
I HATE heights.
Hate them.
The pitch on the roof was probably nothing for the roofers, but I was holding on for dear life.
Here's the result of everyone's work so far!


Today Lilly and I fly out to Mesa to watch the grand babies for a few days!
We are so excited!!
Next week I'll get busy restoring the inside.
I'll probably start with painting ceilings.
I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts