Shoe Shopping

We canceled, or should I say re-cancelled Kloe's Yosemite trip which was supposed to happen this week.  Covid was not to blame this time--it was the fires.  So many fires burning in California means you can't see the mountains.
Covid was, however, to blame for Mama Linda not being able to take the girls shoe shopping this year.
She and Papa Dave are high risk so they are staying close to home.



I took the girls for Grandma and we had a fun afternoon.
We joked about Lilly getting the unicorn shoes--last year she probably would have, but her style has matured quite a bit and she didn't want anything that lit up or sparkled.





We also shopped for clothes and other back to school necessities.
If you told me a year ago I'd be spending 40 bucks on masks, I'd never had believed you.



Old Navy had some very cute ones and they were a great price too.



Everyone survived their first day yesterday.
It was different, for sure.
More about that tomorrow.

Popular Posts