One Last Time

Gracie and I went back to "regular" church yesterday.
One of my mission prep girls had her farewell.
Ally is headed to Tahiti after she finishes her at home MTC training.
All my mission prep kids who have done at home MTC have loved it!
Ally is awesome, she loves Jesus and is so ready to be a full time missionary!



It was SO GOOD to be back.
I love all things home church, but it was good to be in the chapel and partake of the holy sacrament in that sacred ordinance room.



These two are bonding one last time before Kloe goes to college.
Kara started at UVU last week!
She's studying early childhood education and will be the cutest kindergarten teacher ever!









Emmy and Garren provided the table and we brought the food for Sunday dinner.



They've been decorating their new house.
How cute is the pineapple guest room? :)



Mama Linda made them the beautiful quilt.



After one change in location and rescheduling dates three times, we are gathering this week for our Beck family reunion!  Kev and I will have all our babies in one place!  I can't wait!

Popular Posts