Aunt Megan and Kindergarten



Megan and I are 15 years apart.
I'm the oldest and she's the youngest.
I never would have guessed I'd spend so much time with my 11 year old sister.
It's been very fun.



She's not only fun to have a round, but she's a huge help and LOVES the babies.



Dakota is getting so mobile!



He sleeps great at night, but he's not the best napper.
I think he's worried he'll miss out on something.





Jackson, remember he's only five, learned to play chess.
He's such a smart little stink.
He's decided he likes chess way more than checkers.
He taught me to play, but I think checkers is more my speed.



We went to St George for a wedding and took our "nanny".
I think Jax was giving my cousin Trent some pointers.





This trip the water was just right for Kota and he loved it!





Look who started Kindergarten!
I shed a few tears the first day but I've been fine since.


After his first few days, he's not impressed.  "It's boring", he tells me.
Hopefully it will get better.
Having Jackson gone in the afternoon is a transition for Emmy.  She's going through a tough stage and I'm concerned about her hearing.  I'm not sure if she's having trouble hearing, or just doesn't listen.
We still haven't found a second car, so I've been driving Kevin to and from work and Jackson to and from school (his school, Rosecrest Elementary, is a 20 minute drive round-trip).
We did get a new 32 inch TV though!
Quite an upgrade from the 19 inch color TV that went from a color TV to a green and white TV, which we've lived with for a while.

Popular Posts