You Can Always Make More
A couple of months ago, Lilly wanted to spend some of her money on twinkle lights for her room.
Kevin helped her shop for them online. When it came time to choose shipping options, Lilly chose one-day shipping. Kevin pointed out that one day shipping would cost $2 extra dollars.
Lilly's response, "That's okay, I'll just make more money".

And then last week she found a bean bag she wanted to buy.
When she realized she was a few dollars short she said, "Ok, I'll just go sell some more of my bracelets".

And that's exactly what she did.

She gets it when it comes to money.
There's plenty of it and you can always make more.

Kevin helped her shop for them online. When it came time to choose shipping options, Lilly chose one-day shipping. Kevin pointed out that one day shipping would cost $2 extra dollars.
Lilly's response, "That's okay, I'll just make more money".
And then last week she found a bean bag she wanted to buy.
When she realized she was a few dollars short she said, "Ok, I'll just go sell some more of my bracelets".
And that's exactly what she did.
She gets it when it comes to money.
There's plenty of it and you can always make more.

