The Ladies are Fine
One of the big draws for Kloe's interest in SUU is all the outdoor options it offers.
She bought her a tent and sleeping bag so she'll be prepared.

And then she and Lilly tested them out a couple nights this week.

It passed the test.
Lilly who struggles to sleep in the same place all night long, slept like a baby.

So far, Janie's favorite part of Summer has been spending time helping take care of her friend's baby brothers.
She loves the twins!

Gracie's half way through Driver's Ed.
She drove with the instructor for the first time yesterday and is now pretty much a professional parallel parker.

These two.
I should know better than to take both of them to the store with me.
They have a way of making sure I leave the place with far more than I came for.

And if you're wondering, the ladies are fine...
She bought her a tent and sleeping bag so she'll be prepared.
And then she and Lilly tested them out a couple nights this week.
It passed the test.
Lilly who struggles to sleep in the same place all night long, slept like a baby.
So far, Janie's favorite part of Summer has been spending time helping take care of her friend's baby brothers.
She loves the twins!
Gracie's half way through Driver's Ed.
She drove with the instructor for the first time yesterday and is now pretty much a professional parallel parker.
These two.
I should know better than to take both of them to the store with me.
They have a way of making sure I leave the place with far more than I came for.
And if you're wondering, the ladies are fine...

