Thanks Betty

Last Tuesday Betty took all the ladies to Idaho for a little road trip!



My niece Mickayla was having a baby shower so we thought, What the heck!  Let's go!



We played Becky's BINGO on the way there.
Stella won like 12 times.
She had the lucky card.



This was Caydance and Hannah's (Seattle cousins) first ride in the bus.
I'm sure it was the highlight of their Utah trip :)



Mickayla is scheduled to have her baby July 9th.
She's naming her Ona Chiemi after her Great Grandma Moon and her husband's mother.
Mickayla's middle name is Ona as well, so this baby will be named after some pretty special women.





Ona T Moon and Mickayla Ona Braunersrither



The shower didn't start until later in the day, so we spent hours hanging out and catching up.



The 18 and older girls checked out boys on Mutual.



Everyone was tasked with blowing up three balloons each.









Thomas was so happy to be reunited with his friends!





Road tripping is exhausting.
Also, I was the bus driver and driving always makes me tired.



Aunt Trish made some kind of lemon-lime-cucumber crack sparkling drink that the kids couldn't get enough of.





And can I just say that it has been so great having Tricia in town!
I love her so much.
I've been reading through my old journals and I'd forgotten how sad I was when her family moved to Texas when Jackson, Emmy and Mickayla were little.  Before they moved we only lived a few minutes from each other and we spent so much time together.







On the way home we stopped at the Moon Ranch. 
The Texas and Seattle cousins hadn't been there in a long time.











We missed having Natalie with us.
She is still really busy with her home addition/remodel, but it was fun to have two of her girls with us!



The rest of the two hour trip home was spent singing at the top of our voices to all our favorite tunes.
Thanks Betty, for the awesome trip!!
And thanks June, for a month to remember.

Popular Posts