Silver Lining

This wedding is getting close!!
We had a rehearsal for the ceremony Saturday.



Jenna's Dad gets to marry them, which is a nice silver lining to all the crazy of trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic.



And it's pretty special that all the younger siblings will be able to be a part of it too.





Check out this cute little table.  It was my Aunt Tami and Uncle Dave's many years ago, then they passed it on to Mama Jan and Papa Tom.  It has spent many, many years at the cabin, and now Jenna and Dakota get to have their family meals around it.



It's looking like Bishop Beck's ward won't be returning to church any time soon.
We have a large number of members over 65, so we need to be extra cautious.
In the mean time, I appreciate our home church schedule.
Yesterday morning Lilly and I decided last minute to make pancakes for everyone, and then there was the line for the showers.  We started an hour late, but with home church, it doesn't matter.


I snapped this picture so I could remember this moment.
Kevin shared some really personal feelings about Amulek and Alma (one of the greatest missionary companionship's of all time, in my opinion).



I also snapped a photo of this moment--Garren giving Kloe college advice about how every class is like a game and you just have to learn to play by the rules (rules can be found in the class syllabus).

Popular Posts