Hot Dogs
Last weekend Kevin and a few of the kids did some camping and fishing.
Porcupine was the place.

They tell me it was crawling with people, but I'm not seeing it.


They brought along their fish cleaner.
Emmy is the only person I know who loves to clean fish.


Did you know Garren is a fisherman too?
He loves to hunt and fish.
That's how Kevin knew he was the one for his girl.



Emmy and Garren hogged the pontoon boats, while these two hogged the hammock.
I have no idea what Kevin did.
Just kidding. He was setting up camp, including a bathroom tent for the girls, putting together pontoon boats and possibly making hot dogs in the hot dog cooker.


Kloe had planned to go but got sick the night before, so she stayed put.

We can always count on Garren to document his adventures with a selfie :)

Speaking of Garren, he's been a GREAT addition to Kevin's Sluffin' It Outdoors videos :)
His story about the man-eating squirrel is my favorite.

The little one stayed with me.
We had a girls night. I made her her favorite--hot dogs. Then we played Rumikub and watched Maleficent 2. She passed out before the movie was finished. Couldn't get comfortable on the couch and ended up like this. She's completely out.
Porcupine was the place.
They tell me it was crawling with people, but I'm not seeing it.
They brought along their fish cleaner.
Emmy is the only person I know who loves to clean fish.
Did you know Garren is a fisherman too?
He loves to hunt and fish.
That's how Kevin knew he was the one for his girl.
Emmy and Garren hogged the pontoon boats, while these two hogged the hammock.
I have no idea what Kevin did.
Just kidding. He was setting up camp, including a bathroom tent for the girls, putting together pontoon boats and possibly making hot dogs in the hot dog cooker.
Kloe had planned to go but got sick the night before, so she stayed put.
We can always count on Garren to document his adventures with a selfie :)
Speaking of Garren, he's been a GREAT addition to Kevin's Sluffin' It Outdoors videos :)
His story about the man-eating squirrel is my favorite.
The little one stayed with me.
We had a girls night. I made her her favorite--hot dogs. Then we played Rumikub and watched Maleficent 2. She passed out before the movie was finished. Couldn't get comfortable on the couch and ended up like this. She's completely out.

