Father's Day 2020

It's still so strange to me that my dad is gone.
I can't think about it too much because it's really unsettling.
But I do think about him often, and I'm grateful for the time he gave me over the years.
He was the best listener, I really miss that.





All of the grandsons have one of Papa Tom's ties.
Garren wore his yesterday...



We stopped by for a visit with Papa Dave.
Our kids are so lucky to have him and I'm so grateful for the way he raised Kevin.



Gracie made Aubrey's rolls for Father's Day, and we decided we need them for every Sunday.



So proud of this awesome Daddy.



His boys adore him.





Love this dad so much!
Being a dad has always been his favorite thing and top priority, and he's really good at it.
This is him educating his children on what a wolverine is. 
They all thought it was a type of wolf, but they were wrong.
Wolverine = Dog size weasel 

Popular Posts