Cousin Heaven

Last month I mentioned to my sister Tricia that I was taking my girls to the cabin for a week and that she should come too.
So she did--drove four of her six kids all the way from Texas!



I picked up a few of our sister Kim's kids and it was cousin heaven all week.
Except when they fought.
But they mostly had fun.



Take a guess on who's the oldest?



Sam (Trish), Korbin (Kim), Ben (Trish) and Kamden (Kim)
They range from youngest to oldest, starting with Sam on the left.



Our friend Nora came up for dinner one night with her kids.
WE LOVE NORA!
It was so great to see her.



My niece (Tricia's oldest daughter) and her little guy Thomas came too.
That little Thomas is the sweetest!
He had lots of babysitters so his Mama, who's 8 months pregnant, could have a break.



Aunt Becky's BINGO was a hit!
I up-leveled the prizes with four separate prize stations.
The kids thought the prizes were "legit".







Hannah and all her BINGO spoils...



Lilly and Stella lived their best cabin life.





Thomas does this thing where he sleep-eats. 
It's so funny!











Stella and Lilly loved hanging out with Hannah.
She'd braid their hair, play games, and let them play on her iPad.



As we were leaving, Lilly asked me if we could PLEASE go back to the cabin with the same cousins again!  She doesn't know her Texas cousins very well, so it was so fun for her to get to know them.
This week a couple of the Seattle cousins are here for a visit and today we are taking them on a little road trip in the bus!

Popular Posts