So Fun to Catch Up

It's been a busy week!
Gracie and I met Shelley and Abbie in American Fork Tuesday to pick up Kloe's cake.
Thanks again Abbie, it was SO GOOD!! 
Fun fact:  Abbie is not only an amazing baker, but she's also a long time follower of What Matters Most :)
We had lunch IN an actual restaurant and it was so nice!
So fun to catch up with my Shelley!
And we introduced Abbie to the Olive Garden breadsticks :)



Gracie and Abbie are the cutest.
I feel like they are both old souls.



Gracie tried a new cookie recipe for the win.



Meg, Kloe and I had so much fun taking Kloe's Senior pictures.
And then we cut a bunch of her hair off...



And don't you worry, that mask didn't keep Janers from putting down an entire hot dog.



And look at us coordinating for the graduation!



Missing our boys!



Logan's showing Beau how it's done.



Beau's had a big week of potty training and swimming lessons!



Kloe officially graduated yesterday by taking a stroll around the school with Dad and Lilly, while Mom followed along in the truck.







PHEW!
Four down, three to go!

Despite the feelings of despair I felt after most of my appointments, I still managed to work through my grief, and revisit my safe place of hope.  Some might have called it denial, but I didn't care.  Hope kept me sane, hope kept me from falling apart, and hope gave me the courage to face whatever was coming.

Too Perfect for This Life
Chapter 14

Popular Posts