A Perfect Mother's Day
Such a beautiful day!
Aside from a little wind, the weather was perfect.
Home Church at the grave was one of my favorites.
The Arizona Becks joined us on facetime.
The kids each talked about a different woman from the scriptures.
We sang Baby Kevin's song and Beau's favorite song (I Love to See the Temple).
Then everyone shared favorite memories of their mom.
Several included get-away's with mom.
It was unanimous that vacation Becky is their favorite :)
Meg got to come along too!
We made a quick stop at the Moon Ranch.
Gracie loved this truck!
She loves all things vintage and wishes it were 1950.
She's a huge fan of Gidget.
I told them I could have saved them a bunch of money if they'd just let me take their engagement photos by the tractor, with the flag in the background.
Am I right?
I just love hearing them all chatter away in the bus.
I think Janie's growing.
She sleeps so much lately!
She slept on the way there and back.
Thanks to Kev and the kids for making it a perfect Mother's Day and Birthday for our boy.
You've blessed my life in so many ways. Because of you, my faith in and understanding of our Savior's Atonement has grown. My testimony of prayer and personal revelation has been strengthened. Because of you, I've seen the hand of the Lord in my Life and the life of our family.
Too Perfect for This Life
Chapter 19

