Talking of Christ
Our Easter weekend was filled with Jesus and some fun.

Our Sabbath morning was spent talking of Christ, taking the sacrament, singing hymns and watching videos from the life of Christ.

My neighbor Teena is so creative.
She left some Easter love on our porch...

Kevin got a text from his Mom a week or so ago, letting him know the Easter Bunny would be dropping off Easter baskets Sunday.

THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY!

Made with love by Mama Linda.
Lilly wore hers most of the day and I noticed Janie was wearing hers during dinner.

Our numbers are dwindling.
No Easter dresses this year.
But we still pulled off a little color coordination :)


Kev and the kids made up some sort of volleyball game where they use the roof instead of a net.
They named it Beckball.
They literally, played for hours over the weekend.


I copied Emily Freeman's idea for our Easter dinner.

The eggs were dyed red with the boiled skins of yellow onions.
They turned out very cool!
You put them on your mantle and leave them there all year as a witness and testimony of Jesus.
I didn't know hard boiled eggs could last longer than a few weeks.
I guess we'll see.

My Dad wrote this about Christmas two years ago.
I thought it was just as fitting for Easter.

Part of the dinner is having a grandmother share her witness and testimony of Jesus Christ.
So my mom sent us a video of her testimony to share during dinner.
It was my favorite part of the meal.
Our Sabbath morning was spent talking of Christ, taking the sacrament, singing hymns and watching videos from the life of Christ.
My neighbor Teena is so creative.
She left some Easter love on our porch...
Kevin got a text from his Mom a week or so ago, letting him know the Easter Bunny would be dropping off Easter baskets Sunday.
THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY!
Made with love by Mama Linda.
Lilly wore hers most of the day and I noticed Janie was wearing hers during dinner.
Our numbers are dwindling.
No Easter dresses this year.
But we still pulled off a little color coordination :)
Kev and the kids made up some sort of volleyball game where they use the roof instead of a net.
They named it Beckball.
They literally, played for hours over the weekend.
I copied Emily Freeman's idea for our Easter dinner.
The eggs were dyed red with the boiled skins of yellow onions.
They turned out very cool!
You put them on your mantle and leave them there all year as a witness and testimony of Jesus.
I didn't know hard boiled eggs could last longer than a few weeks.
I guess we'll see.
My Dad wrote this about Christmas two years ago.
I thought it was just as fitting for Easter.
Part of the dinner is having a grandmother share her witness and testimony of Jesus Christ.
So my mom sent us a video of her testimony to share during dinner.
It was my favorite part of the meal.

