Heaven on Earth

Our weekend was heaven on earth.
10 hours of Jesus.
10 hours of family.
It was a conference I'll never forget.

My faith was strengthened and my spirit lifted.
I left the conference with questions to think about in the coming months...
What messages does the Savior have for me?
What offering can I offer to the Lord in righteousness?
What are my spiritually defining experiences that have driven me to my knees?
How can I inspire the youth that I teach to come to Christ, trust Christ and be a part of the cause for Christ?
What would Jesus have me do?
Where is my light focused?
How have my temple covenants and ordinances changed my heart?



Our prophet announced a new church symbol and proclamation to the world.



He also announced 8 new temples to be built across the world.
With every new temple, the way is prepared for more families to be sealed together on earth and in heaven.

Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Tallahassee, Florida
Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Benin City, Nigeria
Syracuse, Utah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Shanghai, People’s Republic of China

And there are many more coming :)

Our prophet also announced another world wide fast to take place on Good Friday.
All are welcome to join us in fasting and prayer for economic recovery, care givers protected, that the present pandemic may be controlled, and that life will be normalized.



I was so focused on conference I didn't take any pictures.
Except for this one.
What's a holiday without a new pair of socks :)

Popular Posts