God is Good

We made it through another week.
This one might be our best yet.
In my opinion.
Our holy week has been a blessed one.
As Papa Tom would say...God is good.



Picking up some supplies for General Conference, among other things.
We divided and conquered.
Kevin hit the Costco and Gracie and I Sam's Club.
Between the two stores we found everything we were looking for.



We also picked up some supplies for Mama Jan and had a nice visit in her drive way.
We also dropped off some essentials to Kevin's family and had a little visit with us on the curb and them on their balcony.  This really is the strangest of times.



The chickens LOVE grass.
Notice, there is no grass in their coop.
Beau never gets tired of pulling handfuls of grass and feeding them.



The nice weather was nice.
Lots of time outside this week.



The girls got to see Grandma Meldrum from the sidewalk.
It really is strange not seeing so many family and friends for weeks.



This kid might be the highlight of everyone's quarantine.



Tuesday night was a little crazy during dinner time.
Some ate outside, some ate inside.
Somehow, Beau Bear ended up outside, with no dinner.
At 8pm I hear a little voice behind me, "Grandma Becky, can I have dinner?".



So Grandma Becky tried to redeem herself with pancakes, peanut butter, bananas and syrup.



Nap:30 for Beau and Gooey.
Have I mentioned Beau calls Kloe Gooey?



Gracie decided to take art classes from herself with her extra time.
Lilly has also taken up a new hobby...staple sewing.  But that's for another post.

Tomorrow is the day!
The weekend I've been looking forward to for six months.
I've never been so prepared for a General Conference.
President's Nelson's invitation last October for the sisters to study the blessings of the Priesthood has changed my life...


I invite everyone to join in listening to God's living prophet and apostles this weekend.
It's going to be great!

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng

Popular Posts