The Countdown is On

Somehow I never saw this gem of a photo.



I really like having Estabon around.
When he's around.



We had a few hiccups, but for the most part, we've had a really good week.
Gracie and I escaped to Trader Joe's and Sam's Club.
Trader Joe's was especially nice since they rationed how many people could be in the store at once.



We got back to reading together after dinner.
Kevin began reading Hatchet to us over a year ago, so now is as good a time as any to finish it.



The Bishop held a youth game night over Zoom for the win.





And we LOVE having this extra kid around.
His mama's jaw is healing nicely and only four more weeks until she can get off the liquid diet.



We are seeing a lot of blessings come from COVID-19.
One of them being Jackson is working remotely, so he didn't have to return to Arizona Monday.
That's been good for Aubrey and their boys.



My only complaint for the week was the children watching more TV than I'd like.  But it's fine.  There have been far more positives than negatives.
I made a conscious decision last week that I am not going to sit around and wait for this thing to pass.  God has given me the gift of time and I'm trying to put it to good use.  One thing I've been wanting to do is get Kevin's book on Audible, so I got after it this week.  It's been fun to have so many people audition to narrate it.  We have our eye on one narrator in particular who's 14, but there are also adults who have great voices as well.

The countdown is on!
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng
Just one week until General Conference.
In preparation our family will begin a week of holiness on Sunday.
Beginning with joining our prophet in prayer and fasting for all who have been effected by COVID-19 to be blessed and strengthened.

All are welcome to join our faith in this effort...


Popular Posts