Hangin’ With Our Mesa Peeps

It actually worked out great that my last attempt to visit the babies failed because this time I could take Papa Kevin too.



We seriously can't get enough of them.



And Beau can't get enough of fighting with Papa.
He'll be staying with us next month while his mama has jaw surgery.
I'm curious to see if after weeks of being together, they'll ever get tired of it.



We also stopped in to see Jose, our favorite acupuncture guy.
My knee is doing well over all but not quite back to normal, so since I was in town I thought I'd have him work on it.



And no, it doesn't hurt.



Aubrey took me to one of her favorite spots.
And now it's one of mine.
They have so many yummy citrus treats.
We picked up some honey tangerines--so good!
Freshly squeezed orange juice--best I've ever tasted.
And some orange pecan honey butter, which we sampled on Aubrey's homemade rolls--heaven!



We gymed it.
And that was taken before Jackson worked out.



I played not one, but TWO games and this one, I WON!!!
It's kind of a good game for losers so I loved it.



And next to celebrating Jackson, the highlight might have been our Saturday night walk at sunset.
I can't get enough of Arizona sunsets.
Watching Beau drive his jeep was a crack up!
He is such a good driver and he loves driving it.



Thanks to Arizona and our Arizona Becks for another great visit!

Popular Posts