☀️day

Soooo... me and my favorite person took a quick trip to Mesa for Jackson's birthday Friday (more about that tomorrow).
We flew home early Sunday morning and snuck this one out with us.



The kid's a charmer.
And his first flight was a success!



Aubrey has a consultation today with her surgeon in preparation for her jaw surgery next month so she and Logan flew home with us.
If Aubrey ever needs a break, she just needs to come to the Beck house.
Lilly's old enough now to walk around with the babies so she was pretty happy about that.



We made it home just in time to shower and get to sacrament meeting.
I look forward to that meeting all week long.
Being able to renew my baptism covenants with my Father in Heaven and my Savior has become very sacred to me.  It's humbling to know that the Lord freely forgives and gives me a fresh start every week.  And some weeks, I REALLY need it.
As we sang I Stand All Amazed, I looked down the row at my girls, my grandbaby and Garren, and then up on the stand at my husband.  My heart was full.


We have a "Come Follow Jesus" routine after church.
I make Amish coconut buttered popcorn, some of the girls change into their pj's, and then we all gather in Kevin's office (minus Kevin, who's still at church) and recap what we've learned during our gospel studies throughout the week.  Sometimes we read from President Nelson's book, Insights from a Prophet's Life, and yesterday we were planning to watch a YouTube with David Butler about Jesus Christ and the restoration of His church.
But everyone was so happy to see Aubrey that we ended up just eating popcorn, chips and guac, and visiting together.  We'll save the restoration video for next week.
I was so excited to have all my girls in one room that I had Garren document it.




Dakota and Jenna came by later.
Jenna has a birthday Tuesday so we gifted her a very cute Vera backpack (she's been a Vera fan for years--which I think is what first attracted Estabon to her) and I failed at getting a photo :(



Me and Kev (and my girl Rachael) rounded out our Sabbath with a fireside for Jordan River Temple workers at the tabernacle.  President Ballard spoke to us, along with the temple presidents.
I had no idea what I was missing before I became an ordinance worker.  I love Wednesdays so much!

Popular Posts