Celebrating Our Youngest

Lilly bug turned 9 yesterday!



Raising her has been pretty entertaining.



Her celebrations started a day early with a birthday dinner.
Dutch babies
Eggs
Sausage
And a Heath cake for dessert.





The celebrations continued yesterday morning.





She requested bagels and cream cheese to start her day, so Dad made a 5:30am bagel run.



Everyone but me and Lilly had meetings and activities last night, so she requested I take her to Pizza Pie so she could have her favorite oreo pizza.



And spaghetti.
And garlic knots.
And goldfish crackers.



On the drive I told her all about her birth day, and then I pulled up the blog post about it on my phone and she loved looking through all the photos.  As she read her blog post out loud I realized I'd told her some of the details wrong so I'm glad I journaled it when it happened.
After dinner we snuggled up and watched, at her request, the newest Addam's Family.
She loved it.
And we love her.
You can see brand new baby Lilly HERE.

Popular Posts